Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Absentstar

I will admit that I am not a music fanatic or a music buff. In fact, most people will say that I have quite an interesting mix of music - because I tend to go with what I really enjoy: songs and music that move me and get me excited whether it is Neil Diamond, Kelly Clarkson or music from Footloose. If I can work out to it, sing to it or in general fell good listening to it, I like it....and so, I am thrilled to say that an up and coming band that I have been following for some time and who's lead singer is the bomb has just released their first single on iTunes. So I encourage everyone to check out their site, their song - "For God's sake" on iTunes and watch out for the full launch of their record, "Sea Trials" on April 15th! Enjoy and go download! www.absentstar.com

No comments: